LOGIN or Create a Sandswept Legion Account

Femme's Cookie (1) Backer! (1)
About us
We are a paramilitary unit of survivors whose goal is to self-sustain security and resources. Using heavy training, advanced tactics, effective communication, and an emphasis on the team, we aim to establish control in the apocalyptic world of The Dead Linger. More information on our clan is available on our website.

Divisions and ranks
Our group is divided into three separate divisions each with their own responsibilities to ensure all of our needs are being met at any given time. Our divisions are as follows:

Armor (commanded by Pantera9411)
Armor Division is tasked with establishing and maintaining a home base, providing security, managing resources, and mobilizing forces. Members of Armor will be most heavily trained in perimeter defense, situational awareness, marksmanship, and mobile security.

Ghost (commanded by DoubleAction)
Ghost Division is responsible for clearing areas, providing overwatch for the other divisions, and assaulting enemy positions. Ghosts will be constantly improving their tactics to fit their needs, and as our assault group, they will receive the most intense and advanced combat training of the three divisions.

Raven (commanded by KingCobra16)
Raven Division is responsible for reconnaissance and scavenging to provide our clan with the resources we need such as food, fuel, gear, ammunition, and information on the surrounding area. Members will be trained with a heavy emphasis on stealth, CQC, inventory management, and communication.

Join Process
If you are interested in joining our clan, we welcome you to apply. Applications will be reviewed during our recruitment phases. Our recruiting status will always be updated in the name of this thread, and news on upcoming recruitment periods is available on our news page. After submitting an application, please add Metallica9411 to your Skype contacts for a brief interview. We look for mature, competent players who would fit in well in our clan. Recruits must attend training sessions at least twice a month. If you are looking for a serious and organized clan, look no further.

Positions Available: 15

Steam Community Group
Official Website

The first Dead Linger clan with paramilitary tactics, training, and divisions.

Note: You may still apply when we aren't recruiting as positions may open up in the future.

^ Top

Quality Post (1)
Let's get this clan started >:D First!
No Signature

^ Top

Quality Post (1)
Listen guys, I know this game is just starting out, but remember that with numbers comes survival, we already have 3 members. Our clan is a safe bet at this point, and the more people we get, the easier the job of the overall clan will be! That also means more dividends for the members (not like we'll take what you find, because we won't).
No Signature

^ Top

I've been considering the clan the last few days, probably will apply soon, just making sure my decision is final.
No Signature

^ Top

Quality Post (1)
Eoino wrote:
I've been considering the clan the last few days, probably will apply soon, just making sure my decision is final.

Sounds great, since you're just starting off, you can choose what branch you wish to go in, but choose carefully, as we get more people, it might become harder to make branch transfers!
No Signature

^ Top

Backer! (1)
Hey i would like to join this great clan.
No Signature

^ Top

Quality Post (1)
We currently have six total members, so the more recruits we get, the better.
No Signature

^ Top

The CDP offers friendship in the form of not killing you first. Will you accept?

^ Top

Quality Post (1)
Agertor wrote:
The CDP offers friendship in the form of not killing you first. Will you accept?

No.
No Signature

^ Top

Sandswept Staff (1) Founder of Sandswept (1) Forum Super User (1)
Agertor wrote:

Hi guys, sorry to hijack your clan thread for a second. We don't have any rules about posts like this one I'm quoting here. If you want to talk to other clans right now, it might be best to use PM. We will set up some rules about it, but until then, please keep out of eachother's clan recruiting threads. We will create some kind of clan battles thread or forum later on. For now, please stick to private messages.

Thanks!
- Geoff
Lead Designer / Lead Writer for The Dead Linger
Follow me on Twitter!

^ Top

Raven is always looking for applicants. If you think you're fit to join up then apply at our website, because the more of us working together seamlessly and efficiently will vastly improve our rates of survival. Join up!
No Signature

^ Top

Quality Post (1)
A little look at the current roster:

Pantera9411
StillAlive45
Thatsabadzombie
DoubleAction
AssassinLock
Gutz3
Azuva
Peraxx
KingCobra16
Dg00Sandbox
Callado
Shocker03
Frubio
DeLokie

More people, and still growing!
No Signature

^ Top

Clan updates are OK, but maybe it's just best to update your original post :)
Just an advice.

^ Top

Serbian wrote:
Just an advice.

Please don't post in our clan thread unless you're in it or thinking about joining. Thanks!
No Signature

^ Top

Quality Post (1)
Serbian wrote:
Just an advice.

Just *some* advice. If you're posting in here, please use real English. Thanks!
No Signature

^ Top

Backer! (1)
DoubleAction wrote:
Serbian wrote:
Just an advice.

Just *some* advice. If you're posting in here, please use real English. Thanks!

Shows that the clan is active and updating. If they kept updating the original post it'd seem as though they're inactive due to the lack of new post activity. There isn't exactly Post was edited by this date. As well people are only looking for the Green light on the Topic indicators.
I paid Fifty dollars to be hunted down, attacked, and stressed out by zombies. Does anyone else see a problem here?

^ Top

Original Member (11/30/2011) (1)
May I join you guys? ;D applying right now...

^ Top

I know it says 15 and all, but I'm turning 15 in 3 months. Any possible way you can bend your requirements a bit? I like how this clan sounds...(Oh and if possible, can I possibly join the Ghost Division?)

-Crafted_Devil
No Signature

^ Top

Crafted_Devil wrote:
I know it says 15 and all, but I'm turning 15 in 3 months. Any possible way you can bend your requirements a bit? I like how this clan sounds...(Oh and if possible, can I possibly join the Ghost Division?)

-Crafted_Devil

You can still apply, we decide based on the interview. Keep in mind you can't join CDP if you join up with us.
No Signature

^ Top

Ok. I'll apply then.

Edit: I just re read the topic, how do we train if the game isn't released yet? and I would PM you, but I don't feel like it. My Skype name is Crafted.Devil
No Signature

^ Top

Back to Top of Page