LOGIN or Create a Sandswept Legion Account

Original Member (11/30/2011) (1) Quality Post (1) Femme's Cookie (1) Backer! (1)
Thats over control, not love. If you dont have a job, its understandable. However, if you do, and you earn your fare share, you should be allowed to buy your own stuff. Plus, Sandswept works hard to earn a honest living, and you pirating their game makes it so they cant.

Seriously, get mad when she buys makeup or something else dear to hear and see how she likes it.
Why Not?

^ Top

Sandswept Staff (1) Community Moderator (1) Original Member (11/30/2011) (1) Quality Post (1) Artiste (1) DETOUR Beta Tester (1)
This is not the thread for this, hazard, continue the conversation by PM if you must.
No Signature

^ Top

Showcased! (1) Backer! (1)
Hello!

My username is dg00sandbox (i always wanted to have dg0_0 but doesnt matter, i was too lazy to find the ''_'') :D

Anyways my passion is music. I love listening to songs then sing them and then post them to Youtube or Facebook.
I am also starting to compose my songs by my own, but since i am not a professional like other singers/rappers (by the way i love rap music) i dont have a very good DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) and i dont have a good microphone :,(

I loved The Dead Linger sample http://www.thedeadlinger.com/wp-content/themes/tdl/media/audio/tdl_forest_short.mp3 its sounds very good! I wonder if i could help making some samples (when i am gonna buy a good DAW)!

In my free time i play FPS,RPG and Sandbox-like games.

I hope the Sandswept team is working on TDL cause i love FPS-Sandbox-Zombie Surviving games ;)

I realy like the forums!

Thank you

DG
Y NO LIKE MUSIC!!!!!!!!!??? :@

My TDL samples -Deprecated...
My youtube channel!

Join the clan for massive fun! http://collectivemilitants.weebly.com/index.html - Deprecated

DG

^ Top

Original Member (11/30/2011) (1)
Welcome!
No Signature

^ Top

Hello

My name is Manas├ęs but i almost always go by GaussIon. I love games so much that i make my own.
No Signature

^ Top

Welcome to the Sandswept legion!

^ Top

I just realized this was here so it may be a tad bit late as I have started posting but what the hey. I am Agertor, leader of the group, The Apophis. This group is something I play with in other games as well so we already have a ready group to come on to here.

About me personally, well I am a writer, though just for hobby, I do not find it too fun to be paid to do it because people scream at me if I dont have ideas.... I am a big fan of zombie games, however I am extremely picky about games in particular. I like a good survival game, but it have a realistic sense, which brought me here because I heard of The Dead Linger. While I am excited for it at the moment, I have been disappointed before *cough* Dead Island *cough* Which I waited four years for... Anyway....

I hope to take over all the clans here and transform the zombie world into a bit of a play land where I launch RPGs off of skyscrapers and tell my men to bring me more cheese wheels... I like to melt them down and build cheese castles...

So hi, I'm Age, you can also add me on skype as Agertor.

^ Top

Sandswept Staff (1) Founder of Sandswept (1) Forum Super User (1)
Agertor wrote:
I hope to take over all the clans here and transform the zombie world into a bit of a play land where I launch RPGs off of skyscrapers and tell my men to bring me more cheese wheels... I like to melt them down and build cheese castles...

Shoot for the stars, champ.
- Geoff
Lead Designer / Lead Writer for The Dead Linger
Follow me on Twitter!

^ Top

Backer! (1)
hello names wackynob or wackynobz (warhammer reference) i forgot the Z in the name -.-

i love playing game so much i cant hold onto money for long.
i have been waiting my whole life (20 years) for a game like TDL and finaly my prayers ahve been awnsered by sandswept. :D

hope to have a nice time tlaking to people on this forum :).
Nobz r ere ready for smashing

^ Top

Community Moderator (1) Original Member (11/30/2011) (1) Quality Post (1) Femme's Cookie (1) Backer! (1)
wackynob wrote:
hello names wackynob or wackynobz (warhammer reference) i forgot the Z in the name -.-

i love playing game so much i cant hold onto money for long.
i have been waiting my whole life (20 years) for a game like TDL and finaly my prayers ahve been awnsered by sandswept. :D

hope to have a nice time tlaking to people on this forum :).

Welcome to the forum! Hope you have a great time here!
Please read my signature and possibly click the links to familiarise yourself with the parts of the forum you would like!
-Waddlesticks
|-| General-FAQ |-| Forum-Rules |-|
I'm not a Sandswept dev. Just a Volunteer Mod!
PM if you need any help!

^ Top

Backer! (1)
thank you and your signeture (i cant spell) is what brougth me here thanks XD
Nobz r ere ready for smashing

^ Top

My Name is Adrien, and I seriously am a Fan of Open World Games.
Saddly, I Only Heard of Sandswept Games From their Spokes Person, Project Zomboid. When I read the words "Planet Size World", The thought came to me like: "Whoa! An FPS Open World Zombie Game? Radical!" But suddenly I went like "Hey, I had a Plan for this!" But I decided to go against saying it as I will be held in Contempt for Trying to Imitate them. I since then follow this Indie Game Developers since September.

Saddly, I also have some Concerns for the game, such as what Engine does it use, How Compatible it could be (My Comp is a Windows 7 laptop and it plays Garrysmod like a Beaut!) And Finally, The BIGGEST MAP IN THE WORLD! No game creator had ever created a Map so big! ('cept for minecraft but that's because the textures and the models are blocks).

But None the less, I'm here to try be a good sport and behave and make some pals on the way so that in the futures those pals can save me In the game from the horrors of the Zombie apocalypse even if i called them sissies for leaving me to battle them all alone.

There, I introduced myself with some humor and I'll say some other things soon!
:)
I Regret nothing!

^ Top

Welcome, thefancyzombie!
I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

(I'm not sure why you called Project Zomboid our spokes person. To be clear, we're not affiliated.)

Enjoy your stay!
- Geoff
Lead Designer / Lead Writer for The Dead Linger
Follow me on Twitter!

^ Top

Not 'the biggest map' but a map that is being generated ahead of you as you move.
- Richard
CTO Sandswept Studios
"Inside every complex program is a simple program trying to get out."

^ Top

Hello, My name is Ben.

I am a 3D artist that is working on a series of personal projects to get my self up to par to contribute to Sand swept (not affiliated with sand swept yet).

I am a huge fan of survival based games of all kinds.
No Signature

^ Top

Headclot wrote:
Hello, My name is Ben.

I am a 3D artist that is working on a series of personal projects to get my self up to par to contribute to Sand swept (not affiliated with sand swept yet).

I am a huge fan of survival based games of all kinds.

Hello good sir.
No Signature

^ Top

Backer! (1)
Sup everyone.

FungusTrooper here, YT LPer, wiki editor, visa applier and cancer survivor.

Man, what a cool list of things to be able to say.
No Signature

^ Top

Showcased! (1)
Hello, my name is Juice (well, it's my nickname but you get the idea)

I'm looking forward to becoming a fully addicted veteran Dead Linger player, and i'd love to join a Clan and i'd like to do some role-playing as well (working in teams, Teamspeak discussions, etc.)

Age and Gender
Fifteen year old male
Hobbies
-Drawing.
Mainly weapons, as seen here; http://www.flickr.com/photos/juicelikesoranges/

-Music
Old rock :D

-Playing the Guitar
whew!

Employed as
Cook in a kitchen at a restaurant in a building in a country called Holland :3
Steam; http://steamcommunity.com/id/VeryTastyOrange
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/juicelikesoranges/

"Don't trust every quote on the internet." - Albert Einstein

^ Top

Femme's Cookie (1) Backer! (1)
Welcome to both of you. Mind me asking where ye saw the game
No Signature

^ Top

Original Member (11/30/2011) (1) Quality Post (1) Femme's Cookie (1) Backer! (1)
I think my favorite thing about kickstarter is the influx of new members.
Why Not?

^ Top

Back to Top of Page