LOGIN or Create a Sandswept Legion Account

Original Member (11/30/2011) (1)
Well since TDL era is starting....

Maybe the the DOVRAC symbol?

New post = DOVRAC
No new post = DOVRAC symbol but like decayed one?
Hot topic = Full red DOVRAC

^ Top

Original Member (11/30/2011) (1) Quality Post (1) Femme's Cookie (1) Backer! (1)
TheArhive wrote:
Well since TDL era is starting....

Maybe the the DOVRAC symbol?

New post = DOVRAC
No new post = DOVRAC symbol but like decayed one?
Hot topic = Full red DOVRAC
Im H4Z4RD and I support this message.

Im trying to think of emblems for moved, locked, pinned, and pinned and locked, but the current ones all seem appropriate.
Why Not?

^ Top

Sandswept Staff (1) Founder of Sandswept (1) Forum Super User (1)
Zombie with a nail in his head, with a notice pinned to it?
- Geoff
Lead Designer / Lead Writer for The Dead Linger
Follow me on Twitter!

^ Top

Original Member (11/30/2011) (1) Quality Post (1) Femme's Cookie (1) Backer! (1)
Just a nail in the head sounds good. No need for a notice.
Why Not?

^ Top

Original Member (11/30/2011) (1)
For moved: A virus
For locked: just add a bloody chain to the lock.

^ Top

We've just added about 35+ new default avatars. It's about time we had some TDL avatars for you guys to use. Enjoy!
- Geoff
Follow me on Twitter!

^ Top

I like! If we were to make some, is there a specific spot we could post them?
Why Not?

^ Top

In the wasteland, every thread seems to be a forum game, zombie thread, or a thread about how someone found a new game and check it out.

The last one is the really annoying one, since we don't need a new post every time someone finds a new game they like. Plus whats cool in your mind may be hated by others, so its all opinion base.

So maybe some more "offtopic forums" or sub forums for Non-TDL zombie, recommended games, and forum games? Im fine with Non-TDL zombies and forum games, but thats just an idea to let them have their own forum.
Why Not?

^ Top

H4Z4RD wrote:
In the wasteland, every thread seems to be a forum game, zombie thread, or a thread about how someone found a new game and check it out.

The last one is the really annoying one, since we don't need a new post every time someone finds a new game they like. Plus whats cool in your mind may be hated by others, so its all opinion base.

So maybe some more "offtopic forums" or sub forums for Non-TDL zombie, recommended games, and forum games? Im fine with Non-TDL zombies and forum games, but thats just an idea to let them have their own forum.

The content is up to you guys. If you want more non-zombie-non-game posts, then post other kinds of posts. Making two forums would not solve the problem. It would just make for two less active forums.
- Geoff
Follow me on Twitter!

^ Top

New one: Be able to change the background on our profile page.

Heres two new ones that I think are the right size.

Uno
Dos
Why Not?

^ Top

H4Z4RD wrote:
New one: Be able to change the background on our profile page.

Heres two new ones that I think are the right size.

Uno
Dos

That is the plan, but it's not a priority. We'll probably open submissions for that (like we did avatars) once we get that system up too.
- Geoff
Follow me on Twitter!

^ Top

Backer! (1)
So forum bugs can be posted here huh? Good, this one has been bugging me for quite a while.

I notice that the time of posts made is usually ahead of the actual current time. I selected EST in the options and it should read correct as I have the correct time but it's always twenty minutes ahead as if I'm posting from the past. Time of writing 10:05pm.

Note: I am not posting from the past.

^ Top

Sam Harts meet the team bio is funky.
Why Not?

^ Top

H4Z4RD wrote:

Sam Hart is kind of a funky dude.
- Geoff
Follow me on Twitter!

^ Top

Zag wrote:
H4Z4RD wrote:

Sam Hart is kind of a funky dude.

Good to know *awkward smile*
Why Not?

^ Top

Artiste (1) Showcased! (1) Backer! (1)
Hi
I think there is an Inherent issue with the search
The "Common Word List" Is extremely vast, and when I normally do searches, alot of the times I cannot find what I want.

I purpose a small change.

Allow common words to be used when searching for topic titles. Not for Body text. More people will easily find topics what they want, with closer relation.
-----------
Join the Brotherhood of the Dead A Dead Linger Clan, and visit our website Here

^ Top

Backer! (1)
a bug here. Everytime im in the post a thread/reply window (the window im typing in atm) i can only select one character at a time with the mouse (drag select). If i want to selct more i have to either shift click or shift + arrows.
I m using IE latest version (har har its sucks lalala)
i would be thankfull if someone could pm me when avatars are back online

^ Top

Terrox wrote:
a bug here. Everytime im in the post a thread/reply window (the window im typing in atm) i can only select one character at a time with the mouse (drag select). If i want to selct more i have to either shift click or shift + arrows.

Sounds like something wrong with IE or your OS in general. (Have a key stuck down? What about your insert key? Something like that.)

I'll look into it if you can't find a solution, but I don't think it's a problem on our end.
- Geoff
Follow me on Twitter!

^ Top

Backer! (1)
Zag wrote:
Terrox wrote:

Sounds like something wrong with IE or your OS in general. (Have a key stuck down? What about your insert key? Something like that.)

I'll look into it if you can't find a solution, but I don't think it's a problem on our end.

Its only in the window you write, for example, i can select the: "Please ensure you are posting in the correct forum / topic! Follow The Rules!" text with mouse drag. so theres no stuck keys on the keyboard or anything. Although, i tested with firefox and it worked, so its something with ie/ie and my comp.
i would be thankfull if someone could pm me when avatars are back online

^ Top

Terrox wrote:
Its only in the window you write, for example, i can select the: "Please ensure you are posting in the correct forum / topic! Follow The Rules!" text with mouse drag. so theres no stuck keys on the keyboard or anything. Although, i tested with firefox and it worked, so its something with ie/ie and my comp.

Check if text boxes on other sites and forums do it too.
- Geoff
Follow me on Twitter!

^ Top

Back to Top of Page