LOGIN or Create a Sandswept Legion Account

Sandswept Staff (1) Founder of Sandswept (1) Forum Super User (1)
FungusTrooper wrote:
Sup everyone.

FungusTrooper here, YT LPer, wiki editor, visa applier and cancer survivor.

Man, what a cool list of things to be able to say.

Are you that dude who made the fungus guys for the Starbound contest?
- Geoff
Lead Designer / Lead Writer for The Dead Linger
Follow me on Twitter!

^ Top

Backer! (1)
Zag wrote:
FungusTrooper wrote:
Sup everyone.

FungusTrooper here, YT LPer, wiki editor, visa applier and cancer survivor.

Man, what a cool list of things to be able to say.

Are you that dude who made the fungus guys for the Starbound contest?

Haha, my reputation precedes me. Yeah, that was me. Pretty exciting having a possibility of some variation of them being in the game!

Edit: Oh, and.. I saw the game on Kickstarter, after reading about it in a retweet from Project Zomboid.
No Signature

^ Top

Sandswept Staff (1) Founder of Sandswept (1) Forum Super User (1)
FungusTrooper wrote:
Haha, my reputation precedes me. Yeah, that was me. Pretty exciting having a possibility of some variation of them being in the game!

Edit: Oh, and.. I saw the game on Kickstarter, after reading about it in a retweet from Project Zomboid.

I saw your stuff on their Starbound blog. Cool stuff! Welcome to the forums! :)

Looks like I owe the PZ guys another beer...
- Geoff
Lead Designer / Lead Writer for The Dead Linger
Follow me on Twitter!

^ Top

hi im Mitube looking too play the game it sounds awsome ;D
No Signature

^ Top

Hi there! Oyashiro-Sama here or Oya for short. Looking foreword to TDL!

^ Top

Friend of Sandswept (1)
Welcome Oya and Mitube! :)
Twitter - Community Rules
Simple Rules:
1) Play nice. No jerks.
2) Always stay on topic.
3) Illegal activity is completely forbidden.

^ Top

Hey all! I found TDL today and am very excited to hear more about it. I'll be sure to spread the word about you guys.
No Signature

^ Top

Original Member (11/30/2011) (1) Quality Post (1) Femme's Cookie (1) Backer! (1)
Welcome Alex, and please do spread the word, we need as many people to know as possible!
Why Not?

^ Top

Community Moderator (1) Quality Post (1) Backer! (1)
Hey! Found TDL on Kickstarter a couple days ago but initially didn't think you'd be able to pull it off. After spending some time reading through the forums I'm impressed, changed my mind and decided to go ahead and back the project on Kickstarter and join here. I'll definitely be spreading the word about the game and am looking forward to the alpha!
The Rules | Jackal Mod Manager | Brotherhood of the Dead Clan
Not a Sandswept developer, just a volunteer moderator.

^ Top

Backer! (1)
PEGelite wrote:
Hey! Found TDL on Kickstarter a couple days ago but initially didn't think you'd be able to pull it off. After spending some time reading through the forums I'm impressed, changed my mind and decided to go ahead and back the project on Kickstarter and join here. I'll definitely be spreading the word about the game and am looking forward to the alpha!

Welcome to the forums :)

Glad to hear you changed your mind! Definitely help spread the word if you can, every little bit helps.

Join The Survivor's Legion clan here!
Send me a PM if you have comments, questions or if your clan is interested in becoming allies!

^ Top

Backer! (1)
So, hello there.

My name is McKnighter. Well, my screen-name. My real name is pretty darn close to it because I don't have an ounce of creativity in me. I'm sure you can figure it out.

I'm a senior in High School, played football, wrestled(Mat wrestling, not WWE. I don't close-line people), was apart of the band and robotics team for one year each. I thought I was going to make a career out of Computer Science, but then I realized I'm not smart enough to code. I'm studying Java now and all I can say is that I can't make tic-tac-toe without outside help. If I was any good, I'd volunteer to help! I only know Java anyways, so... Meh.

I've been a gamer literally my entire life. Played N64 and Gameboy when I was seven and progressed from there. Nowadays I'm a role-player on a private World of Warcraft server, fairly active in League of Legends and now playing Total War: Shogun 2.

I'm quite interested in this game due to a few factors.

1. I'm addicted to a flash game called Rebuild (2). It's a turn based strategy zombie game in which you try to survive in a zombie infested city. Winning is achieved by many different ways and it's pretty simple while having curious sub-plots that can form up. Pretty fun. :)

2. As it was pointed out on my private WoW's server forums, this game has a -lot- of role-playing potential. I always focus on the story line and find combat/gameplay to be a medium to tell a story in a more interesting and engaging way. If this game contains a story-line to play through, excellent. If not, then I will always have my role-play, which will keep me around even longer.

3. I -really- like this company's attitude. It sounds like you're gamers yourselves and you understand what's funny to us, how we work, what we like, etc. I even read the Code of Conduct, my first time doing so, simply because you guys made it interesting enough to bother combing through it. It's really inspiring and gives me a positive feeling on what this team can do.

4. It's zombies, come on. I have to learn tactics to protect myself in the future!

So now that I've rambled on and skipped studying for a Forensics test, I'll be poking around the forums., keeping updated on what's what. I'm looking forward to seeing this game come together! o/
No Signature

^ Top

Community Moderator (1) Original Member (11/30/2011) (1) Quality Post (1) Femme's Cookie (1) Backer! (1)
Hey Mcknighter and welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay.
If you need any help or anything send me a private message or look in my signature for some help!
|-| TDL-FAQ |-| Suggestion-Archive |-| General-FAQ |-| Forum-Rules |-|
I am not a Sandswept developer. Just a Volunteer Mod!
Or send me a PM if you need any help!

My clan: Auzzie Bazzos

^ Top

Backer! (1)
Hey, how's it going everyone? Found out The Dead Linger while reading up about Wasteland 2. Thought the art and concept for the game were pretty cool, so I decided to donate on Kickstarter. Anyway I'm a Marine Corps Reservist, and I work security right now in the civilian world. Hope you raise enough money, and excited for the direction the project is going in.
No Signature

^ Top

Community Moderator (1) Original Member (11/30/2011) (1) Quality Post (1) Femme's Cookie (1) Backer! (1)
ronintech wrote:
Hey, how's it going everyone? Found out The Dead Linger while reading up about Wasteland 2. Thought the art and concept for the game were pretty cool, so I decided to donate on Kickstarter. Anyway I'm a Marine Corps Reservist, and I work security right now in the civilian world. Hope you raise enough money, and excited for the direction the project is going in.

Welcome to the forum! I'm going good!
Any hows like I said in my above post, just send me a PM or a staff member. They will get to you ASAP.
You can also look in my signature for some help.

^ Top

Backer! (1)
Hey everyone CaribbeanWolf here! We'll I'm a zombie fan who thinks this project is going to blow some minds! I hail from Puerto Rico and I have been doing my darnedest to have my friends and colleagues see the kickstarter page for The Dead Linger! Really hope the community will pull together (as I have already seen it doing) and produce a fantastic game!
No Signature

^ Top

Backer! (1)
I am seronx, I have come for thy "The Dead Linger" and not "DETOUR."

^ Top

Welcome to the forum people~ I hope you enjoy your stay!
If you need any help message away, I'm sure some of the staff, me or even a member will kindly help you out with your request!

Also there is a few links in my signature that can help you out!

Enjoy your stay...
-Waddlesticks

^ Top

Backer! (1)
Heya, my name is Luiz Eduardo, and I am from Brasil, 24 y.o.

Saw about this project at Co-Optimus, until then I never heard of kickstarter before, awesome way to help new ideas to develop.

Not just this project idea that caught my attention, but the whole team at Sandswept in the forums. You guys seems to really care about players comments, answers every1 and dont discard new concepts. Its wonderful taking a time to talk to the players :D

Hmm..just wanted to say some of my background in games (isnt relevant, its just to full more lines :P) - Ultima Online, T4C, Hellbreath, Diablo1,2, Unreal Tournament, Fallout3, Granado Espada, FFVII and Tactics, Colonization, Age of Kings...oh well the list could go on, like many of you guys :P
CyaS
No Signature

^ Top

Cortazzo welcome to the forum! I on behalf of the community hope you have a great stay here. Please if you ever need any help send me a private message or simply ask somebody on the forum!

You can also check my signature for some easy help!
-Waddlesticks

^ Top

Community Moderator (1) Original Member (11/30/2011) (1) Showcased! (1) Backer! (1)
ronintech wrote:

Thanks for serving our country!

And welcome everyone to the forums. Enjoy your stay and don't be stupid :)!
Theta Studios
Steam Profile

^ Top

Back to Top of Page