LOGIN or Create a Sandswept Legion Account

Femme's Cookie (1) Backer! (1)
Crafted_Devil wrote:
Ok. I'll apply then.

Edit: I just re read the topic, how do we train if the game isn't released yet? and I would PM you, but I don't feel like it. My Skype name is Crafted.Devil

Our current training platform is Garry's Mod. We use other available methods for members who don't have it.
No Signature

^ Top

Sorry, I'm a little confused about this game right now. What is Garry's mod?
No Signature

^ Top

Pantera9411 wrote:
Crafted_Devil wrote:
Ok. I'll apply then.

Edit: I just re read the topic, how do we train if the game isn't released yet? and I would PM you, but I don't feel like it. My Skype name is Crafted.Devil

Our current training platform is Garry's Mod. We use other available methods for members who don't have it.

No Signature

^ Top

Crafted_Devil wrote:

Garry's Mod is a sandbox modification for the source engine.
No Signature

^ Top

Pantera9411 wrote:
Crafted_Devil wrote:

Garry's Mod is a sandbox modification for the source engine.

Damn, you reply fast. Ok thanks. So when are you free for the interview? I probably can't do it until tomorrow MAYBE. I'll be hanging out with some friends tonight.
Edit: What the heck? Gary's mod looks a little odd...
Plus I have no money...so...
No Signature

^ Top

Crafted_Devil wrote:
Damn, you reply fast. Ok thanks. So when are you free for the interview? I probably can't do it until tomorrow MAYBE. I'll be hanging out with some friends tonight.
Edit: What the heck? Gary's mod looks a little odd...
Plus I have no money...so...

We have workarounds for people without Garry's Mod, owning it is not a requirement. If you would like to apply just visit our application page and add Metallica9411 to your Skype contacts.
No Signature

^ Top

Hey guys! I'm here to thanks the CMR to give a opportunity to us from Brazil! Im liking a LOT of clan. Its a serious clan, very very organized, with a great training, very hard training.

Thats just a few words. Thanks guys from CMR
No Signature

^ Top

Let's clean this thread up a little, please hide your division signatures.
No Signature

^ Top

Original Member (11/30/2011) (1) Backer! (1)
Real hard, real stiff, real not bendy. The training, of course.
EDIT: The Doctor Homie McFizzle Clan would like to crush your pouch
No Signature

^ Top

Quality Post (1)
blob wrote:
Real hard, real stiff, real not bendy. The training, of course.
EDIT: The Doctor Homie McFizzle Clan would like to crush your pouch

You're an idiot, get out of our clan thread. We don't advertise in your clan's thread, we demand the same respect.
Have a nice day.
No Signature

^ Top

Where do you guys host your website? It turned out really good for you, and I am not really pleased with Webs. Thanks!

Sorry! I meant to PM!
No Signature

^ Top

Community Moderator (1) Original Member (11/30/2011) (1) Quality Post (1) Femme's Cookie (1) Backer! (1)
classified wrote:
Where do you guys host your website? It turned out really good for you, and I am not really pleased with Webs. Thanks!

Weebly
(Hope you don't mind me posting)
No Signature

^ Top

Quality Post (1)
waddlesticks wrote:
classified wrote:

Weebly
(Hope you don't mind me posting)

It's okay, as long as you both remove your clan banners, we're trying to keep things pretty clean and uniform in here. Also, I know we've given a lot of good ideas for clans to the community, and that's great. But please don't rip off of what we've done, a lot of time, thought, and effort has gone into the development of our clan, our systems, and our organization. Not to accuse anyone, but just about all of our ideas now have been taken and re-used in a way that's almost identical to our own. It's okay to steal them because there's no stopping it, but please for whoever sees this, make whatever you do take your own, don't try to mimic what we've done.

-Thanks, and good luck with the web site
No Signature

^ Top

Original Member (11/30/2011) (1)
DoubleAction wrote:
It's okay, as long as you both remove your clan banners, we're trying to keep things pretty clean and uniform in here. Also, I know we've given a lot of good ideas for clans to the community, and that's great. But please don't rip off of what we've done, a lot of time, thought, and effort has gone into the development of our clan, our systems, and our organization. Not to accuse anyone, but just about all of our ideas now have been taken and re-used in a way that's almost identical to our own. It's okay to steal them because there's no stopping it, but please for whoever sees this, make whatever you do take your own, don't try to mimic what we've done.

Nothing you see today is original.
Everything was already though of.
I saw similar ideas to your pop-up on few Minecraft servers etc.

PS: this post isn't supposed to offend anyone is just a excuse for all the clans out there.
No Signature

^ Top

TheArhive wrote:
Nothing you see today is original.
Everything was already though of.
I saw similar ideas to your pop-up on few Minecraft servers etc.

PS: this post isn't supposed to offend anyone is just a excuse for all the clans out there.

He was just giving a friendly reminder that we don't like our work being copied, that's all. We put a lot of time into making our division systems, training regiment, and putting our website together. All of the ideas here are as original as it gets. Shortly after we posted everything we had done, several other clans copied things such as our philosophy on clans, our use of training, our website ideas, and our division systems. Nothing is completely original anymore but we would appreciate it if the other clans didn't outright copy us and instead used us (or another entity) as inspiration.

TL:DR - We're not angry about it, we just feel that you guys should make up your own stuff. We don't need cookie-cutter clans everywhere, some originality goes a long way.
No Signature

^ Top

Is it okay with you if I use weebly, then?
No Signature

^ Top

Hello guys! Glad to say I'm in! Let's make it easy living in hell, right?!

^ Top

Yes! I'm also glad to say i'm in, i think this clan has a lot to offer!

^ Top

You need an other divison for special operations beheind the frontier.
For example: evac-operations, hit and run operations, far distance recon and other ranger/paratrooper stuff.

If you are interested I have rl-mil. training in leading such groups and ops. Call it something like "Raptor Divison" with lowest rank "Gecko" (red logo with bloodstain style, reptile eye) and I'm in (please also make sure, I want only 21+ people to join).

GMT +2, Germany
No Signature

^ Top

OneManArmy wrote:
You need an other divison for special operations beheind the frontier.
For example: evac-operations, hit and run operations, far distance recon and other ranger/paratrooper stuff.

If you are interested I have rl-mil. training in leading such groups and ops. Call it something like "Raptor Divison" with lowest rank "Gecko" (red logo with bloodstain style, reptile eye) and I'm in (please also make sure, I want only 21+ people to join).

GMT +2, Germany

I'm sure you do. We'll take and consider suggestions but more than likely the current system is final. Our tactics and training are all based off of their real-life military counterparts. Also age has not been a problem with our recruits since we hand-pick them after interviewing groups of applicants.
No Signature

^ Top

Back to Top of Page