LOGIN or Create a Sandswept Legion Account

Sandswept Staff (1) Community Moderator (1) Original Member (11/30/2011) (1) Quality Post (1) Artiste (1) DETOUR Beta Tester (1)
Hello new members! If you'd like, use this thread to make a quick intro and tell us a bit about yourself.

As for me, I hail from the middle (ie, boring part) of the US. Mainly I just work, sit around on the computer, collect stuff, and play around with 3d modeling a bit. Ended up on Sandswept's site back in late 2008 and have since been following them (even have been called a creepy fan for it :P).
No Signature

^ Top

Original Member (11/30/2011) (1) Friend of Sandswept (1) Achievable Achieved! (1)
Hey i'm adam,

I have been following sandswept since before they set up their new website before this update, but i never joined up to the forums. I found out about it because I was talking to geoff on msn and talking about stuff.

I am training to be a doctor in london but in my spare time i make flash games for financial aid. ;D
No Signature

^ Top

Original Member (11/30/2011) (1)
Howdy. I'm Viscidbody. You may have known me as Index, joined up back here in '08. I won't be around much, but when I am, I'll be sure to put in a few words or three on the forums.
There's a word for what I am, but I can't pronounce it.

^ Top

I'm Qbix.

You can usually find me on Bungie.net, but I'm browsing these forums quite frequently.
You can find me on Bungie.net

^ Top

Original Member (11/30/2011) (1) Quality Post (1)
Hello again!

I was Atlas on the old forums.

I'm a high school senior who will soon be a freshman again (yay comp sci). I am into competitive StarCraft but am pretty bad myself.
No Signature

^ Top

Sandswept Staff (1) Forum Super User (1)
Hey, I'm Thomas, I'm the guy who puts shiny happy fun stuff on the frontpage. I'm the Sandswept Legion user relations and interpersonal represenative-slash-liason (or "community guy" for those less technically-inclined.)

My job is to answer peoples' questions about DETOUR (and future Sandswept projects) and make sure you all have a good experience on the forums. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you!
"...I worry that modern gaming is gradually shrinking the wide spectrum of gameplay mechanics into a single narrow red bar with "KILL" written on it sideways." - Yhatzee Crosshaw

^ Top

I'm still Q at heart!
We should have died a very long time ago, you and I, the instant we fell upon this sandy land, without pain, and without sorrow.

^ Top

Original Member (11/30/2011) (1) Friend of Sandswept (1) DETOUR Beta Tester (1)
Hi, I'm some jerk. I think I used to work for these people a long time ago and wrote the Detour theme...not sure though...
No Signature

^ Top

Greetings...

I come from afar seeing the sands being swept so I decided to emerge here and see what is happening within these places.

My brother, to be known as Entropius, and I found this when we were bored via Twitter and some plenty of hours and rummaging across the interweb. We are interested in how this goes.

We surface when called...Of Course...
Gaze Into The Void...

^ Top

Original Member (11/30/2011) (1) Quality Post (1)
Greetings...

Panda emerges from our void too often, but it seems this escapade will be... rewarding.

But I, must disperse...

*pop*
Chaos Beckons...

^ Top

Sandswept Staff (1)
Hey, im Sandswepts very own animator!

Seeing as there is very little (character)animation on DETOUR... you can all wonder what the heck i am doing *smug grin*!

Check out our Meet the team page for any inside scoop on out staff!
No Signature

^ Top

Original Member (11/30/2011) (1) Quality Post (1) Achievable Achieved! (1)
Hey, the username's Vokes, but you can just me Rob if you wish.

I've been on this website since late 2008, and I recently found out that Sandswept had it's big site update, so I finally took the the time to join and start posting.

I've also been a big fan of DETOUR since it was first mentioned back in the forums (I believe) with this "Hard Head Co." profile. I already forget the username of the account, but I bet others remember.

Either way, I'm glad the Sandswept.net forums are back and I can't wait to meet new people!
STEELHEAD FOR LIFE

^ Top

I'm Havoc 101, but my account epically failed on me, so this is my new one.

I came back to check out the new epic-hotness of this site. And epically hot it is.
No Signature

^ Top

Hi I'm Amad I joined the forums way back in 2008 I was gone for a long time now I'm back with a new User name. See you all again bye
Amad Ahmed

^ Top

Hello There. I joined a long time ago but my account got reset with the update and everything. I come in peace so please don't ban me.
No Signature

^ Top

Original Member (11/30/2011) (1) Friend of Sandswept (1)
Hi, I'm Duardo. I'm awesome. When I'm not on here, I'm either playing video games or on Bungie.net

<3
No Signature

^ Top

Sandswept Staff (1) Artiste (1)
Hi! I'm Parker. I draw pretty pictures!

And I'm a college student.
No Signature

^ Top

I am Daniel and I am Geoff's younger brother's friend. (I am only in middle school).
MEOW I say, MEOW

^ Top

Original Member (11/30/2011) (1) Backer! (1)
My name is Kevin, but the Internet calls me OWD. I am a friend of Kepper and, as you will see, words only fail me when I really need them not to.

I'm 19 years old, in college and procrastinating in whatever ways I can.
No Signature

^ Top

Hi there, I'm Sero.

Just discovered this place recently when the game was featured on RPS. Looked really interesting so I signed up to have a nosy! :D

I likely won't be very active, just popping in now and again to see what's up.

And that's enough of that, I'll have a page to myself soon! So hello!

EDIT: Also, I love your 404 page :D
No Signature

^ Top

Back to Top of Page