LOGIN or Create a Sandswept Legion Account

Community Moderator (1) Original Member (11/30/2011) (1) Quality Post (1) Femme's Cookie (1) Backer! (1)
Well, apart from crashing, stopped working and all the usual things that happened... Has anybody have something unique that happened?

Here's mine...
Windows just causally decided to come up with this pop-up (Downloaded .Net)
"Windows is going to shut down in less then a minute."
10 seconds later it shuts down...
|-| TDL-FAQ |-| Suggestion-Archive |-| General-FAQ |-| Forum-Rules |-|
I am not a Sandswept developer. Just a Volunteer Mod!
Or send me a PM if you need any help!

My clan: Auzzie Bazzos

^ Top

Original Member (11/30/2011) (1) Quality Post (1) Femme's Cookie (1) Backer! (1)
Had my macs screen crack.

Actually Im not going to have is starting Monday for repair of that crack.

PS: The crack was entirely random. One day it just decided to crack.
Why Not?

^ Top

Original Member (11/30/2011) (1)
My computer once decided that it no longer loved Internet Explorer like it once did and, in tandem mind you, teamed up with my Anti Virus to tell me that the entire internet was a virus.

And that is why children I use Firefox to this day.
Twitter

Now the nightmares real
Now the Zed are here
To make you quake with fear
To make the whole world kneel
And I wont feel
A thing

^ Top

Windows set internet explorer as my main browser -.-

^ Top

Original Member (11/30/2011) (1) Quality Post (1) Femme's Cookie (1) Backer! (1)
TheArhive wrote:
Windows set internet explorer as my main browser -.-

So true
Why Not?

^ Top

Backer! (1)
My mac constantly changes my homepage back to their propaganda site.

Really really irritating...
"Great Men Are Forged In Fire. It Is The Privilege Of Lesser Men To Light The Flame" - John Hurt, War Doctor

Check out the TDL Wiki!

^ Top

Nexvinco wrote:

I like apple.com. It looks pertty (If you ever see me spell it like that, its on purpose).
Why Not?

^ Top

Backer! (1)
H4Z4RD wrote:
Nexvinco wrote:

I like apple.com. It looks pertty (If you ever see me spell it like that, its on purpose).

I see the great propaganda machine that is apple has ensnared you already.
"Great Men Are Forged In Fire. It Is The Privilege Of Lesser Men To Light The Flame" - John Hurt, War Doctor

Check out the TDL Wiki!

^ Top

Nexvinco wrote:
H4Z4RD wrote:
Nexvinco wrote:

I see the great propaganda machine that is apple has ensnared you already.

Nope. I hate the app store, think mountain lion is a rip off and a -sweep!- move to people who bought lion, and think macs are too expensive.

However, my new computer is going to have 8 cores, 8gb ram, good graphics card, USB 3.0 and the new input cable (forget the name) (macs only come standard with 2.0), cost at most 600$, and run Mac os. That's how much I love their operating system.
Why Not?

^ Top

On my old desktop i used several programs to keep it in "top condition" (including antivirus scan, a defragger and others i forgot) one day after running the weekly maintenance the computer reboots and does nothing except show the desktop background. That was the first time i formatted a computer (i installed another version of windows to recover my files).

A few years later i had a laptop, it was the dial up days and the laptop decided it no longer wanted to use its modem, i had to use the old desktop as a modem and share the connection with the laptop. Then later i was burning a disc for a cousin when the laptop shows the blue screen and reboots. Since that day i couldn't write discs or play DVD movies.
No Signature

^ Top

Original Member (11/30/2011) (1) Spotlighted! (1) Quality Post (1) Showcased! (2) Backer! (1)
Nexvinco wrote:

Always had that on the macs in the mac lab at school, it always has the same damn "article" about the mac book pro. Hate.

Anyway, once when I was doing some regular maintenance on my franken-pc I accidentally put the heat sink fan on upside-down, so it was sucking dust straight in or something, all I know is that all the dust in the case pretty much became a solid mass inside of the heat sink and caused the processor to go out and in turn the motherboard. The entire monstrosity was held together with duct tape, zipties, and cardboard, the oversized power supply was sticking about 3 1/2 inches out of a dremel-made hole in the back of the unit, there was no CD drive because it ruined any I tried installing, and it was based on a turn of the century HP. It was time for it to die anyway.

^ Top

Many years ago I used AOL and there was some sort of mandatory downloadable security application that would run with AOL. It liked to attack my antivirus, and when doing so would cause my machine to crash periodically.
When I grow up I want to be bitter and spiteful.

^ Top

A while ago i was watching someone on youtube play condemned, and my computer randomly decided to BSOD on me when a scary part happened in the video.
I've also had a fair share of computer-breaking viruses.

My dad got a virus on his old computer which messed up his internet exporer i think, the icons for the top right buttons like tripled in size for some reason and it randomly got rid of his bookmarks.

Someone from my class was telling me that his computer has literally caught fire before, other than that it also decides to not work at random times and it seems to be completely random if he can play games on it or not.

My dad had a computer selling person which he knew, which is where he used to buy our computers from.. The computer i had before this one was supposed to be a lot better than the previous one i had, this was probably back in like 2006 or 2007, and the computer that he got us was so bad that it would take like 10 minutes to load up, and it wouldn't play some games at all that the older computer could.. It also randomly restarted itself occasionally if i remember right.

Oh, and a while before i was about to get rid of one of my computers because it had stopped working (wouldn't even boot up), i'd put a CD in it and the CD tray wouldn't come back out, so i think the disk tray had to be pretty much pulled out.

^ Top

cool4345 wrote:
his internet exporer

Internet explorer
internet explorer
http://smileyti.me/wp-content/uploads/scared-guy-meme-facebook-chat-code.jpg

^ Top

What do you use Arhive?
Why Not?

^ Top

Firefox (closed beta)

^ Top

TheArhive wrote:
Firefox (closed beta)

That a boy
Why Not?

^ Top

cool4345 wrote:
Someone from my class was telling me that his computer has literally caught fire before, other than that it also decides to not work at random times and it seems to be completely random if he can play games on it or not..

So, after his computer suffered spontaneous combustion, he then decides the next best process would be to try and play a game in it? Maybe it doesn't work because It had recently caught fire... -_-

Also, Worst thing that happened to my computer was I had a virus so bad that my desktop wallpaper turned into an AD that took me to a fake anti-virus site. All my icons started disappearing, and my entire hard drive was erased...
Hurray for new computers!
figuring things out and discovering the universe requires questioning, So ask questions freely.

^ Top

DarkbreezeX wrote:
Also, Worst thing that happened to my computer was I had a virus so bad that my desktop wallpaper turned into an AD that took me to a fake anti-virus site. All my icons started disappearing, and my entire hard drive was erased...
Hurray for new computers!

I have exorcised several fake anti-virus, they are a pain in the rear.
No Signature

^ Top

My computer sounds like a damn vacuum whenever it is on. One day I am going to put my fist through it.
No Signature

^ Top

Back to Top of Page