LOGIN or Create a Sandswept Legion Account

Artiste (1) Showcased! (1) Backer! (1)
Are you intrested more in writing stories and videography? If so message Grey here viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1586

======================================================================
I Will Not be available for some time.
Please leave a message here in the thread for any Enquiry. PMing may result in a delayed response. So leave a message in thread and one of the other members will assist you.
PEGelite has the final say while i am away

Please provide
Region and Time Zone: [SDT Time - Not DST]
Perfered Play Style
Times when you think you will be available

-
Age, Gender, Race, Species, different planetary body isnt an issue is fine. No discrimination
If your new to the Genre or scared youll be austrcized don't worry. We accept all skill levels.

Are you interested in Engineering? If so post here and PM me specifically about your intrest in building structures and bases in the world of TDL.

Or do you just want to fight in a structured clan? Then Read below

=======================================================================
We are a Game Clan, and one of the few clans that is actively participating in the community.
We Hold Weekly Gaming Events [For all games]\ We have our own Raid Voice Chat Channel \ An our own personal site. \
Long has the skies been dark and life asunder. Long has man been whiling away in his or her own depravities. It was thus the final plague on man kind has been stricken, the dead revived and walk in the lands of mortal men. If we are to bring back hope from this endless abyss. To stop this tempest, which hit our lands at full breadth. We must stop it now, by only finding the truth, can we end the madness.
========================================================================
The Brotherhood of the Dead
We are those willing to lay our lives on the line to save those down trodden. We do not seek glory, we not seek reward. Our fight is that of righteousness. We are masterful engineers, marksmen, survivors, and what death fears worst. We are salvation, we are the brotherhood.

Goals of the Brotherhood
1. Seek Knowledge through craft- In order to further our ranks, we seek to learn what threatens us most. We learn to exploit the world to its outer limits. To create things no other man has created. To craft that which no man has dare crafted. We are the minds which devise, and define the future.

2. Marksmen - Without our own factories, ammo is limited. Every shot counts, silence is our gift. Take out the enemy silently, tactically, and avoid being seen or detected. Silence is the veil which is our armor and the definition of our cult.

3. Survivors - We would have not lasted this far, if we were not born to survive. And it is our destiny to survive. Above all else protect your fellow brothers, and survive. Fear not if a base is over whelmed, we will take it back. Fear not if your out gunned, a battle maybe lost, but a war shall never end. Survival is the key to restoring the future.

4. Salvation - What does death fear? Nothing? No Death fears salvation. The returning the damned to the world that not of mortal men, but that of the souls which passed. To elysium. To a place in which they maybe saved, and in doing so, save our brothers and sisters from things far worse then death.

Ranks
1. Rogue - Those that join, yet do not have full trust of the brotherhood. Those who have yet proven their worth, but wish to do so.

2. Initiate - Those that shown they are comptent enough to follow the bylaws of the brotherhood. Who have saved those that need to be saved. Protected those of the brotherhood.

3A. Craftsman - Crafts men are the key to recreate society. They focus on creating weapons and bases to house our brothers and sisters.

3B. Soldiers - There is no greater need then those of soldiers. Who protect our brothers that focus on other traits.

3C. Recon - One of the most important tools at our disposal. Are those that strive out into the depths of hell it self. To find supplies for the rest of the brotherhood. They can ask for help from soldiers to cover them as they gather supplies. Or inform craftsmen of forward bases, in ideal locations. Recons are elite in able to survive alone, yet do not focus heavily on firepower.

4. Agent - Those that are agents are the great honor bestowed upon to them. They help mitigate tasks, find recruits, and protect those that just joined our ranks. They help create structure in our ranks. While quelling quarrels.

5. Paladin - The one the dead fears above all else. Knights which serve directly under the Vale.

6. Vale - The last bastion of reason. The Vale the Farewell. Guides those of the brotherhood to write the last pages of the chapter. To guide those into the next era of man.

Anyone who wishes to join can. An discussion of function and purpose is more then open to help decide its future.
The basic idea is to fully exploit the game to the fullest. Survival is key, but to make the game fun is whats needed.
For those who don't wish to travel alone, looking for others to help tag along.
The main focus is diversity of classes, so this allows better team management.

To create "Goals" and structure. So people won't wander aimlessly. To guide them to create.

Also for those who are creative and wish to exploit all of what can be made. To create structures, traps, bases, etc.

There is room for all kinds of play styles. Just reply if interested.

===================================================================

I am dividing the clan into Time Zones, where a Palladin will be head of each time zone.
Palladin will be shuffeled on a monthly basis based on how much that time zones likes their authority. If a Palladin is causing problems, please feel free to message me to rectify the matter.
Note this is Standard time not Daylight savings Time

Current Members: 64
U.S Centeral and East Coast [ -4 to -6 SDT]
1. PEGelite - Paladin [Is in Charge of U.S East and Centeral]
2. combofix
3. Icebreaker
4. MrpersonGuy11
5. EminentAbyss
6. Tag8563
7. Yautja
8. Jensin
9. Acemat
10. mrwarriorz
11. IanHarvey
12. FourTails
13. TheSupercollider
14. Spanky
15. TolerableRobert
16. AbtomatPhycosis
17. Handicap
18. Cookie
19. JDK
20. Mutak_Kuna
21. sirjasalot [-5]
22. SirJc [-5]
23. Dr4g0nZ
24. AbleDelta
25. Steelgeneralcj [-6]
26. Shaby [-6]

U.S West Coat [ -7 to -9 SDT]
1. Sw1ss4rmy - Paladin
2. Greymanelor - ViN Paladin
3. Termless
4. scruffsc
5. ShadoShane
6. TheMouse247
7. BIGKURT
8. DarkbreezeX
9. CombatCactus
10. Ironhead4900
11. Th3HaloGam3r
12. Grooviebones
13. Howell2010 - Journalist
14. mrfishguy4 [-7]
15. hlovell [-7]
16. Overlord512 [-7]

South America - [You will join the appropriate timezone of North America]
1. Ovog - [-4:30 - PEGelite]
2. Bartenho [-3:00 PEGelite]

Atlantic Time Zone [May end up being merged with PEGelites unit]
1. cyanide_addict
2. UberCelticNinja

Europe - [O to +3 SDT]
1. Zeus - Paladin
2. Snippy
3. GetYouBarbara
4. Scratchyleaf
5. Eoino
6. darthmase
7. atazs
8. etxrase
9. AntrixB
10. Fuzzman45
11. Bluesbell
12. Pentagonic
13. tom90995 [+2}
14. d_cover [+1]
15. ChuckRenegade [+0]
16. J-Dog [+1]
17. eraser2011 [+1]
18. TheDeadElk [+1]

Asia - We wish to expand our Asian Division. Don't be affraid to join thinking we are a U.S only based clan.
1. nothingclever

Australia
1. killerhellhound [+8]

Unassigned
1. Are446

For those interested in joining. Please do following 2 steps below.
----------------------------
1. Join Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TDL_BOTD

2. Fill Website Recruitment Forum [Mandatory]: http://brotherhoodofthedead.enjin.com/recruitment
--------
Mobile Website: http://brotherhoodofthedead.enjin.com/mobile
----------------------------

Games we are currently playing
*Killing Floor \ *Dead Frontier \ *Counter-Strike \ *MineCraft \ *Red Orchestra \ *Ship
-----------
Join the Brotherhood of the Dead A Dead Linger Clan, and visit our website Here

^ Top

Community Moderator (1) Quality Post (1) Backer! (1)
I'm interested. I'd probably be most interested in a soldier or recon role, it's hard to say until the game is released. Also could act as a pilot when/if helicopters and planes are added.

Since the alpha probably won't release until the fall semester is starting up I don't yet know how much time I'll be able to commit, but I don't think it should be too bad most weeks. I have some limited web development experience so I should be able help with any clan website or forums.

EDIT: timezone is GMT -6/-5
The Rules | Jackal Mod Manager | Brotherhood of the Dead Clan
Not a Sandswept developer, just a volunteer moderator.

^ Top

Backer! (1)
Can I join the brotherhood?

^ Top

Anyone is welcome
The idea is anyone who doesn't want to travel alone will have brothers and sisters to always count on. Anyone from anywhere around the world. So you will always know somebody to play with and have sort of tie too.

Though we do wish to keep unruly members out
-----------

^ Top

Backer! (1)
Then sign me up. For the the Brotherhood!

^ Top

Sing me up to pleas my dream is to kick some starving zombie booty
Ah hell! I tell people to not come out here alone well. Thats life out here better to accept it. [Sunny Smiles ~ Fallout Newvegas

^ Top

No problem anyone is welcome
Ill send you a PM later down the line, about various details, [hopefully we will get more players]

That way we can get groups around regions so you can find players in your time zone. So you will have people always to play with.
-----------

^ Top

Region and Time Zone: Greece,GMT+2
Perfered Play Style: Kick Ass. (probably would like to take buildings and hold positions by raping everything that comes our way)
Times when you think you will be available. Dunno yet. hard to say.

Sign me up!
Okay, she's not even your ex-girlfriend anymore. She's a puddle of blood and guts...

^ Top

Backer! (1)
What do you mean by unruly?

^ Top

Community Moderator (1) Quality Post (1) Backer! (1)
Termless wrote:
What do you mean by unruly?

It means people can be rejected or kicked out for bad behavior. Likely will be pretty standard stuff, as this is a gaming clan and not /b/. Like don't destroy our base(s) or steal from clanmates, possibly some sort of code of conduct while wearing the clan tags so that others don't hate us as a clan. Feel free to discuss if you have any particular ideas on what exactly it should mean, as xxswatelitexx said in the first post:
xxswatelitexx wrote:
A discussion of function and purpose is more then open to help decide (the clan's) future.
The Rules | Jackal Mod Manager | Brotherhood of the Dead Clan
Not a Sandswept developer, just a volunteer moderator.

^ Top

Ya anyone is welcome to share ideas of what they would like to see.
I rather be as open as possible,
as Elite stated.
There is no problem in attacking some one elses base, thats to be expected in this game.
Unruely would mean - griefing other peoples creations on creation servers \

or when your hiding in your base with your team mates, you make loud noises to attract a horde to kill your own team.

Such things would be considered unruly.
-----------

^ Top

Backer! (1)
Lets me in, im so excited for this game
"It's better to live one day as a lion than ten years as a lamb"

^ Top

Backer! (1)
You know, personally I would have went with the "Dark Brotherhood."
No Signature

^ Top

LoL
I was thinking about that

Of course combofix everyone is welcome
-----------

^ Top

Backer! (1)
I will probably play as a stealthy character who scavenges for supplies for our brotherhood. I played a lot of WOW so i know about proper guild (brotherhood in our case) etiquette if you ever need someone for something like that. My PC is also very powerful and has a full version of Bandicam on it, so i can record with little FPS drop.

Also can you start a list that you update of who's in this group please. Thank you

^ Top

Backer! (1)
I would sure like to join! I'm GMT so it would be nice to find other GMT players for some survival!
Fear to Travel alone through the depths of hell? Join the Brotherhood of the Dead A Dead Linger Clan

^ Top

PEGelite
Will directly head the U.S East and U.S centeral Time zones, as the Paladin in charge of that. If any of you members are in those time zones, you will be directly under him. He will be the one taking care of you.
-----------

^ Top

Backer! (1)
im down, btw love the refrence
Join the Brotherhood of the Dead A Dead Linger Clan

^ Top

No problem anyone is welcome to join

Please everyone who hasn't already mention your Timezones so I can assign you to your time zones areas. So youll always have people to contact to play with.

I am localizing the areas for your convinence so you have groups in your area at your times, so people are less inconvinenced. Weeknds we will all try to work around to find an ideal time. Till then I am dividing based on time zones, and assigning a paladin to be incharge of each zone.
-----------

^ Top

Backer! (1)
i live in the east coast time zone and i'll be hosting a BOTD game of no more room in hell, so we can test the teams skills at zombie survival. It will be up all sunday, so despite your time zone i'm sure you can find time to play.
download the mod here it requires a half life 2 to play though.

^ Top

Back to Top of Page