Are you intrested more in writing stories and videography? If so message Grey here viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1586
I Will Not be available for some time.
Please leave a message here in the thread for any Enquiry. PMing may result in a delayed response. So leave a message in thread and one of the other members will assist you.
PEGelite has the final say while i am away
Region and Time Zone: [SDT Time - Not DST]
Perfered Play Style
Times when you think you will be available
Age, Gender, Race, Species, different planetary body isnt an issue is fine. No discrimination
If your new to the Genre or scared youll be austrcized don't worry. We accept all skill levels.
Are you interested in Engineering? If so post here and PM me specifically about your intrest in building structures and bases in the world of TDL.
Or do you just want to fight in a structured clan? Then Read below
We are a Game Clan, and one of the few clans that is actively participating in the community.
We Hold Weekly Gaming Events [For all games]\ We have our own Raid Voice Chat Channel \ An our own personal site. \
Long has the skies been dark and life asunder. Long has man been whiling away in his or her own depravities. It was thus the final plague on man kind has been stricken, the dead revived and walk in the lands of mortal men. If we are to bring back hope from this endless abyss. To stop this tempest, which hit our lands at full breadth. We must stop it now, by only finding the truth, can we end the madness.
========================================================================The Brotherhood of the Dead
We are those willing to lay our lives on the line to save those down trodden. We do not seek glory, we not seek reward. Our fight is that of righteousness. We are masterful engineers, marksmen, survivors, and what death fears worst. We are salvation, we are the brotherhood.Goals of the Brotherhood
1. Seek Knowledge through craft
- In order to further our ranks, we seek to learn what threatens us most. We learn to exploit the world to its outer limits. To create things no other man has created. To craft that which no man has dare crafted. We are the minds which devise, and define the future.
- Without our own factories, ammo is limited. Every shot counts, silence is our gift. Take out the enemy silently, tactically, and avoid being seen or detected. Silence is the veil which is our armor and the definition of our cult.
- We would have not lasted this far, if we were not born to survive. And it is our destiny to survive. Above all else protect your fellow brothers, and survive. Fear not if a base is over whelmed, we will take it back. Fear not if your out gunned, a battle maybe lost, but a war shall never end. Survival is the key to restoring the future.
- What does death fear? Nothing? No Death fears salvation. The returning the damned to the world that not of mortal men, but that of the souls which passed. To elysium. To a place in which they maybe saved, and in doing so, save our brothers and sisters from things far worse then death.
- Those that join, yet do not have full trust of the brotherhood. Those who have yet proven their worth, but wish to do so.
- Those that shown they are comptent enough to follow the bylaws of the brotherhood. Who have saved those that need to be saved. Protected those of the brotherhood.
- Crafts men are the key to recreate society. They focus on creating weapons and bases to house our brothers and sisters.
- There is no greater need then those of soldiers. Who protect our brothers that focus on other traits.
- One of the most important tools at our disposal. Are those that strive out into the depths of hell it self. To find supplies for the rest of the brotherhood. They can ask for help from soldiers to cover them as they gather supplies. Or inform craftsmen of forward bases, in ideal locations. Recons are elite in able to survive alone, yet do not focus heavily on firepower.
- Those that are agents are the great honor bestowed upon to them. They help mitigate tasks, find recruits, and protect those that just joined our ranks. They help create structure in our ranks. While quelling quarrels.
- The one the dead fears above all else. Knights which serve directly under the Vale.
- The last bastion of reason. The Vale the Farewell. Guides those of the brotherhood to write the last pages of the chapter. To guide those into the next era of man.
Anyone who wishes to join can. An discussion of function and purpose is more then open to help decide its future.
The basic idea is to fully exploit the game to the fullest. Survival is key, but to make the game fun is whats needed.
For those who don't wish to travel alone, looking for others to help tag along.
The main focus is diversity of classes, so this allows better team management.
To create "Goals" and structure. So people won't wander aimlessly. To guide them to create.
Also for those who are creative and wish to exploit all of what can be made. To create structures, traps, bases, etc.
There is room for all kinds of play styles. Just reply if interested.
I am dividing the clan into Time Zones, where a Palladin will be head of each time zone.
Palladin will be shuffeled on a monthly basis based on how much that time zones likes their authority. If a Palladin is causing problems, please feel free to message me to rectify the matter.
=======================================================================Note this is Standard time not Daylight savings Time
Current Members: 64U.S Centeral and East Coast
[ -4 to -6 SDT]
1. PEGelite - Paladin [Is in Charge of U.S East and Centeral]
21. sirjasalot [-5]
22. SirJc [-5]
25. Steelgeneralcj [-6]
26. Shaby [-6]U.S West Coat
[ -7 to -9 SDT]
1. Sw1ss4rmy - Paladin
2. Greymanelor - ViN Paladin
13. Howell2010 - Journalist
14. mrfishguy4 [-7]
15. hlovell [-7]
16. Overlord512 [-7]South America
- [You will join the appropriate timezone of North America]
1. Ovog - [-4:30 - PEGelite]
2. Bartenho [-3:00 PEGelite]Atlantic Time Zone
[May end up being merged with PEGelites unit]
- [O to +3 SDT]
1. Zeus - Paladin
13. tom90995 [+2}
14. d_cover [+1]
15. ChuckRenegade [+0]
16. J-Dog [+1]
17. eraser2011 [+1]
18. TheDeadElk [+1]Asia
- We wish to expand our Asian Division. Don't be affraid to join thinking we are a U.S only based clan.
1. killerhellhound [+8]Unassigned
For those interested in joining. Please do following 2 steps below.
1. Join Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TDL_BOTD
2. Fill Website Recruitment Forum [Mandatory]: http://brotherhoodofthedead.enjin.com/recruitment
Mobile Website: http://brotherhoodofthedead.enjin.com/mobile
----------------------------Games we are currently playing
*Killing Floor \ *Dead Frontier \ *Counter-Strike \ *MineCraft \ *Red Orchestra \ *Ship