LOGIN or Create a Sandswept Legion Account

Suien Reizo wrote:
Any building taller than 2 stories. The higher up you go, the less escape routes you have access to without severe risk to yourself.

I'm pretty sure apartment blocks have garbage/laundry chutes if you find yourself trapped with zeds on the lower levels you could jump down one of those in to a dumpster full of trash (soft landing) or dirty clothes (even softer landing).

Recap: worst case senario,jump down garbage chute, into an incinerator and burn to death. Jump down laundry chute into the basement with zeds upstairs (trapped again!)
Most likely senario, the janitor took the garbage/laundry out..... Splat!
KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

^ Top

Backer! (1)
Manny94 wrote:
Suien Reizo wrote:
Any building taller than 2 stories. The higher up you go, the less escape routes you have access to without severe risk to yourself.

I'm pretty sure apartment blocks have garbage/laundry chutes if you find yourself trapped with zeds on the lower levels you could jump down one of those in to a dumpster full of trash (soft landing) or dirty clothes (even softer landing).

Recap: worst case senario,jump down garbage chute, into an incinerator and burn to death. Jump down laundry chute into the basement with zeds upstairs (trapped again!)
Most likely senario, the janitor took the garbage/laundry out..... Splat!

Hehe, I am thinking of that scene from Star Wars - landing in the garbage compactor!
ARTWORK, PHOTOGRAPHY - by Savage Beatings

Hey Luke! I'm over here in the grass, man!

^ Top

Backer! (1)
High school! Already have bad history there.

^ Top

Sandswept Staff (1) Founder of Sandswept (1) Forum Super User (1)
Cookie wrote:
High school! Already have bad history there.

He's talking about in the zombie apocalypse, not just bad places in general.
- Geoff
Lead Designer / Lead Writer for The Dead Linger
Follow me on Twitter!

^ Top

Outside at night at least in the day you can see what is coming at you.

Cities while the crisis is in full swing. When it is 50/50 against humans and zombies. Army might be gunning for civilian or zombie due to the risk. Plus the zombie can see is potential food.

I'll just say it the best place is either out at sea on some boat or oil rig or a rural area like the country side far from cities or the middle of no where.
-----------
Join the Brotherhood of the Dead A Dead Linger Clan, and visit our website Here

^ Top

a mental hospital? or an underground base where the ligths gets turned on and off rapidly no zombie games wthout those ligths :P
''CORAL!'' Rick Grimes

^ Top

On a super jumbo jet during an international flight and someone turns somewhere on the flight.
Few places to hide...few weapons and you have to protect the cockpit.
Light a man a fire and he will be warm for one night.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

^ Top

wow if they are adding airplanes to the game they have to add a downside with it or else its almost gonna be cheating :P its gonna have to crave ALOT of fuel to fly over a short number of time that way the average *bob* is gonna find a plane and be like O.O and hes gonn run out of fuel mid air and crash and die lol.

And also if u find a helicopter u could just land on a random rooftop anywhere (would be an easy way to get to groups fortresses) or you can just land on rooftops and scavege houses easily
''CORAL!'' Rick Grimes

^ Top

Furion wrote:
wow if they are adding airplanes to the game they have to add a downside with it or else its almost gonna be cheating :P its gonna have to crave ALOT of fuel to fly over a short number of time that way the average *bob* is gonna find a plane and be like O.O and hes gonn run out of fuel mid air and crash and die lol.

And also if u find a helicopter u could just land on a random rooftop anywhere (would be an easy way to get to groups fortresses) or you can just land on rooftops and scavege houses easily

Well the downsides are having to find a plane, make sure that it can fly, finding fuel, fueling it, then learning to fly it and land it without killing yourself. So it will certainly be tough to fly all over the place.

^ Top

Back to Top of Page